Ritchey Rear Thru-Axle
Ritchey offers these high quality replacement Rear Thru-Axles for their disc brake equipped thru-axle framesets. The machined 7075 aluminum alloy components are built for the 12mm diameter hub system (designated as M12 in the Specs), and feature a P1.0 threading on the fastening end. The final specification is the actual full length in millimeters, noted below as 168L for 142mm spacing or 174L for the Boost 148mm spacing.
These are referred to as bolt-on (bolt-in) thru-axles as they require the use of a 6mm Hex key tool to install or remove. The head of the fastening end can be installed to 10Nm max with the 6mm Hex. See the specified compatible Ritchey frames below. These thru-axles may be compatible with other frame rear TA dropouts, but the specification must match exactly to prevent damage and ensure proper wheel security.
- Replacement rear thru-axles for specified Ritchey frames
- May be compatible with other frames- must match the exact dimensions listed in specs below
- Material: 7075 Alloy with steel textured pressure washer
- Bolt-on design with 6mm Hex head access on non-threaded ended
- 12/148mm Boost TA dropout: M12 x P1.0 x 174mm L
- Ritchey frame compatibility by actual full measured length:
- 168L: Outback / Outback BAB / Outback Carbon BAB / Road Logic Disc / Swiss Cross Disc V2
- 174L: Ultra
- Color: Black
- Weight: 39g
- 12/142mm TA dropout: M12 x P1.0 x 168mm L