Ritchey SC Rizer Handlebar
Still running an old school 25.4mm MTB stem and need a cost-effective high rise aluminum handlebar? Fortunately Ritchey is offering the Comp SC Rizer bar, an extruded 6061 aluminum alloy 30mm rise handlebar for 25.4mm clamp diameter stems. Is it fancy- no. Is it light- no. But it does cost under $30, is very durable and strong, and will get your bike back on the riding surface of your choice.
The Comp SC Rizer Handlebar is only available in a 670mm width and has a 9 degree backsweep on both sides of a stout 200mm wide center section. Tom Ritchey was around at the beginning or mountain biking and he knows the joys of building up a 26" wheel bike that can be ridden on roads or trails and everything in between. And we all know there are lots of bike out there that fit the bill. Now update your handlebar, stay in control, and feel good about keeping the old machine running.
- 30mm riser MTB-style aluminum handlebar for 25.4mm clamp stems
- Extruded from 6061 aluminum for strength, resilience, stiffness
- 670mm wide with 9° backsweep off of 200mm straight center section
- Keep your older 26" mountain bike running and safe
- Color: BB Black
- Weight: Come on? Don't go there