Ritchey's SuperLogic Carbon Flat Handlebar +/- 5 was developed with XC race and XC trail use in mind; with the quality, performance, and design that defines Ritchey's top-end bars. Ritchey high modulus UD carbon fiber's high tensile strength by combining it with a low weight resin. The result is an astonishing low weight and stiff bar that are durable and have excellent dampening properties. The unidirectional carbon composite construction is internally reinforced at the shifter/brake lever clamp area.
The Superlogic Carbon Flat is actually a +/-5° set-up and can be flipped to your preference- a choice many XC racers require. It weighs in at 165 grams in the 710mm width. The back sweep is 9°. All very familiar numbers because they just work for most XC applications. What is most surprising is the level of vibration and trail damping. The bar feels stiff- in control at all times, but between the carbon lay-up and just a little bit of vertical compliance, you have the luxury of enjoying the ride and now worrying about your hands.
The is coated with a matte finish which protects the carbon and makes cleaning painless. Low profile Ritchey SuperLogic graphics are applied on each side of the bar clamp. Measurement marks make them easy to center and adjust to the proper angle. If lightweight, true performance requirements are your expectations, the SuperLogic Carbon Flat Handlebar will meet and exceed them.
- Strong, lightweight top-end performance carbon mountain bike bars best suited to XC race and XC trail riding,
- High modulus UD carbon monocoque construction
- Light, stiff, damps vibration, has vertical compliance, but never feels flexy
- Flat: +/-5° rise/drop, 9 degree sweep, 710mm wide
- 31.8 handlebar clamp diameter
- Coated UD Matte finish with subtle SuperLogic graphics/li>
- NOT bar end compatible
- Weight: 165 grams (+/- 5 grams variance)