This carbon seatpost features one of the lightest and strongest designs in the world. Ritchey's Superlogic line delivers the best of both worlds - super light and super strong making Superlogic components an easy choice for the high-end machine.
Carbon monocoque construction alloy the head and post to be made from one piece of carbon for low weight and increased strength. The Superlogic Carbon seatpost features a precision forged alloy clamp assembly for strength and a low-profile head for optimal saddle clearance and sleek lines. A wide saddle clamp reduces stress on lightweight saddle rails. The current version has a stealth matte carbon finish with classy yet subtle graphics.
Ritchey's patented 1-bolt clamp assembly uses a single 5mm bolt for quick and secure adjustment. You can adjust both angle and fore aft adjustment with one bolt at the same time. The bolt is located on the side of the seatpost for easy access. Adjusting your seatpost has never been easier. The assembly is also much lighter than standard clamp design, so it is a winner all the way around. The Superlogic Carbon One-Bolt clamp works on standard 7mm rails. Interchangeable clamps for 7x9.6mm and 8x8.5mm are available separately.Return to Top
- Wonderfully light and strong carbon seatpost with incredible ride quality
- Patented SideBinder clamp design uses a single 5mm bolt
- 25mm setback design
- Precision forged alloy clamp assembly for strength
- Low-profile head for optimal saddle clearance and sleek lines
- Wide saddle clamp reduces stress on lightweight saddle rails
- Interchangeable clamps provide compatibility for all popular rail sizes (sold separately)
- Comes equipped with clamps for 7x7mm round rails
- Rail clamp bolt torque spec: 12Nm
- Available in 27.2, 30.9 & 31.6mm diameters
- Available in 300, 350 & 400mm lengths
- Finish: Matte UD carbon
- Weight: 148 grams (27.2x300m)