Ritchey WCS 4-Axis Stem
The indomitable Ritchey WCS 4-Axis stem represents the benchmark for quality and performance at a great price. Ritchey stems have always been on the cutting edge of advanced, common sense-based design and the most carbon-steerer friendly right from the beginning. They are great looking, a joy to work with and are supremely reliable to boot.
Highlights include an angled steerer tube slot which offers a more secure and uniform, pinch-free clamp pressure to the steerer tube - perfect for carbon steerers. 3D net forging of 2014 alloy makes for the strongest stem and this process has been copied by most other stem manufactures. The stress managing forged, contoured and polished face plate mates perfectly to all bars while dispersing linear clamp stresses. All of these features give the Ritchey WCS 4-Axis stems a strength to weight ratio second to none. One of our most popular and recommended stems.
This new version is updated with smaller logos and stem length is now printed discreetly on the top so you can put away the tape measure usually required to verify size. This stem comes in the 84(-/+6) angle. Most riders choose the 84 degree option, but other Ritchey stems are offered in 73 or 25 degree versions as well.
- Stout, light, and superior stem with unique faceplate design that carefully and confidently holds bars for complete cockpit and handling confidence
- 3-D Net forged, Al-2014 construction
- Specially designed forged and contoured 4-bolt faceplate
- Stainless steel taper head bolts
- Bar clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Stack height: 42mm
- Faceplate width: 40mm
- Angle: 84 degrees (+/- 6°)
- Sizes: 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130 mm
- Color: Blatte / WCS
- Weight 115 grams (100mm)