Ritchey WCS Carbon Flat Handlebar
Long known for their XC race-level components, Ritchey has moved with the market, offering the WCS Carbon Flat Handlebar with a plus/minus 5mm rise/drop and moving to a 710mm width. Both changes favor 29er use, delivering steering leverage and subtle bike fit options that are desirable on big-wheel hardtail or short travel full suspension bikes. With a 9mm back sweep and 183 gram weight, this is an ideal XC race or fast XC trail bar.
Made from UD HMF carbon fiber with a monocoque construction process, the WCS Carbon Flat Handlebar has a great stiffness level under load, but offers slight flex at hard impact and is effective at filtering out trial vibration. The 31.8mm stem clamp interface is plenty wide for strength and stiffness, but tapers off so that you have plenty of room for the cockpit controls. This handlebar is not compatible with bar ends. The Matte UD carbon finish goes with anything and looks great. The subtle mirrored-effect logos ensure you can show off your brand loyalty whether you run your bar in a plus 5mm or -5mm configuration.
- Lightweight carbon flat +/- 5mm MTB bar designed for XC race and XC trail use
- HMF UD carbon monocoque construction is light, stiff, strong
- Ideal for larger tire size cockpit set-up, offers height options in a flat bar
- Install and set-up as plus or minus 5mm
- Width: 710mm
- Can be cut down up to 4cm per side, see graduated markings
- Back sweep: 9 degree
- Stem clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Not bar end compatible
- Finish: Matte UD carbon
- Weight: 183 grams