Santa Cruz Reserve 27 Carbon Rims
Santa Cruz has spent decades developing some of the best mountain bike framesets, so it is no surprise that they understand the way wheels should complement the bike, and their Reserve carbon rims are well-regarded for their design and quality. With the strength, footprint and tubeless qualities you require on the trail, the Santa Cruz Reserve 27 Carbon Rims are the most durable strength-to-weight composite wheels on the market, and Santa Cruz backs that that claim up with a lifetime guarantee.
- Hookless tubeless compatible carbon rim for mountain bike, disc brake use- only
- Better fit with modern width tires, with a more consistent carbon compaction process than a hooked bead, which makes the rim stronger
- Optimized strength from reinforced spoke hole zones allows for reduced rim curve material, which is complemented and reinforced by the thicker hookless wall
- Structure delivers perfect balance of width per wheel size
- 29" 28 hole rim specs: IRW 27mm, ERW 34mm, ERD 590mm, ISO diameter 622mm/29"
- Rim center offset: 4mm
- Tire size compatibility: 2.0" - 2.5"
- Spoke holes: 28
- Size: 29"
- Requires: Presta tubeless valves and 30-32mm tubeless tape
- Lifetime warranty for manufacturing defects
- Color: Carbon Black
- Weight: 455 grams