Schwalbe G-One Allround EVO Tubeless Gravel Tire
A favorite of gravel, endurance, adventure and commuting cyclists, the Schwalbe G-One Allround Tubeless Gravel Tire offers speed, a smoother ride on any surface, extra protection and more rough road prowess than you'd expect. In this version we have Schwalbe's top-line version, the EVO series model featuring the proven light and supple MicroSkin /Tubeless Easy technologies and Schwalbe's triple compound OneStar rubber.
Start with the Tubeless Easy design. This advanced construction has resulted in a far more supple tire that the company considers TL Easy, for easy to mount. Anyone who has wrestled with, or snapped tire levers trying to install a road tubeless tire will be happy to hear that the G-One Tubeless can be installed and removed without tools with most rim combinations if handled properly. Some of that comes from the bead and it is assisted by the 127 tpi MicroSkin casing, which is more flexible- while still providing excellent puncture protection. The improvement in ride quality in this current road tubeless tire has greatly improved feel and suppleness, while still offering great sidewall abrasion and overall puncture protection as well as providing the easier installation/removal process and fast sealing.
The final piece of the G-One puzzle is found in the OneStar rubber compound. This is Schwalbe's race-level triple durometer compound. Weighted towards low rolling resistance and puncture protection, it suffers some in the wear and mileage aspect. The long term wear question is unfair to ask of a truly efficient race-level tire. The best tubed clincher and tubular race tires don't sell themselves on mileage. The need for grip and suppleness means that even the firmer of the three durometer rubbers used is softer than a high mileage tire. With the use of a consistent small dot pattern on the medium durometer rubber, neither water nor grit impact excellent adherence and feel, even while cornering under load. While OneStar has been formulated for lower rolling resistance at lower pressures, it is effective throughout the pressure range, so heavier riders can use the higher end of the 45-70 psi range without a degradation of performance.
- Superior EVO-line tubeless road tire for gravel, endurance road, adventure bikes
- Allround version of G-One has additional rubber and protection
- Lightweight, flexible 127tpi MicroSkin casing makes for easier install, supple ride
- MicroSkin features vulcanized high-tensile micro fabric, strong, flexible
- Supple casing carries bead to bead abrasion and V-Guard puncture protection
- OneStar triple rubber race compound ensures grip in wet or dry conditions
- Low rolling resistance and road feel at any pressure through full psi range
- Wide, flat dimple tread pattern for great wet or dry grip over any road terrain
- TL Easy designation means easier tubeless installation and removal on most rims
- Schwalbe recommends the use of sealant to manage small punctures
- NoTubes makes Schwalbe's Doc Blue, an equivalent to NoTubes Race Sealant
- Sizes: 700x35 (400g), 700x38 (460g), 650b x 1.5"/38.1mm (420g)
- Pressure range: 45-70 psi
- Color: Black