Most Tiger Alu Aero Di2 Stem
MOst is Pinarello's house-brand component line, which encompasses an array of items and product levels. The Tiger Alu Aero Stem has been updated with Di2 e-Tube wiring compatibility and new graphics. Made from forged aluminum, with black anodized bead finish, and featuring splashes of gray graphics, this 82° stem faithfully represents it's Italian heritage.
The Tiger Alu Aero Di2 Stem can be run only 8 degree minus angle set-ups, clamps to a 1⅛ steerer tube and 31.8mm diameter handlebar. Suitable for road or cyclocross use, the Tiger Alu Aero Di2 features a 4-bolt faceplate with Torx bolts and a 4Nm fastening torque. The TwinForce recessed 2-bolt clamp requires 5Nm torque.
- Aero alloy stem with Di2 e-Tube wiring compatibility with Di2 compatible bars
- Made from forged aluminum, torque resistant and strong
- 2-bolt TwinForce clamp for 1⅛" steerer tube; 4-bolt 31.8 handlebar faceplate
- Uses Torx bolts
- Angle: 82mm (designed for use in minus 8deg position)
- Sizes: 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130 mm
- Color: Black (gray graphics)
- Weight: 155g (80mm)