Selle Italia Flite TM Saddle
The Selle Italia Flite saddle design has gone through several iterations over the years, but the essence of this workhorse saddle carries forward. With the TM series, Selle Italia has opted to bring the price point down, largely through the use of a 30% carbon composite shell, a little extra padding and Dura-Tek synthetic cover. The feel of the saddle is very similar to the higher end models as the 145mm width and 275mm length are classic Flite dimensions, with a just a hint of the extra padding. Selle Italia also utilizes 7mm round Manganese tube rails.
Using Selle Italia's ID match system, the Flite TM is an L1 fit, suitable for cyclists without a high pelvic rotation and who therefore do not really need to ease the pressure and friction that are created on the saddle. It favors an aggressive posture and those who have a wider sitbone placement when the hips are rotated.
If you enjoy the fit and style of the Flite, but have several bikes to outfit, the Flite TM is a price conscious saddle that will deliver very good performance with some forgiveness, making it perfect for your road, gravel or cyclocross bikes.
- Cost effective Flite design saddle with some forgiveness and durability
- Features a Dura-Tek synthetic cover
- Shell is composite material with 30% carbon
- Slightly more padding than traditional Flite, with same shape and dimensions
- Selle Italia ID match: L1
- Dimensions: 145mm wide, 275mm long
- 7mm round Manganese tube rails
- Color: Black
- Weight: 240 grams