Selle San Marco Regal Evo Saddle
Classical inspiration meets ultra-modern performances in the evolution of the classic Regal. Retaining all of its benefits of comfort and elegance, this successor has greatly reduced weight. The Regal is the original rivet saddle design that rose to popularity in the late seventies and eighties. Used by many European pros in successful Tour de France and Giro efforts, this proven stalwart stands the test of time. The classic Regal takes us back to another vintage and time of cycling, but with the Regal Evo you can actually have some current technology, reduced weight, and more effective foam padding, making it an ideal combination of the old and new. It features the SSM carbon fiber reinforced shell and Xsilite rails of many Racing level models, as well as the Pebax Biofoam, a lightweight, innovative material for the padding with extraordinary technological benefits in thin layers for maintaining support and comfort with a memory foam response.
Match all that with the old world craftsmanship of the Regal line, with beautifully riveted shell construction and quality leather cover and you can feel great on any classic bike group ride. If you have a retro bike or urban bike project to service or simply want to enjoy a slice of cycling history with a bit more current tech, the Regal Evo is a fun choice. The Le Classiche variation is dressed with a natural calf skin Black leather at .7mm thick, which features a smooth surface, pleasant touch, and real classic appeal while also being strong and durable over hundreds of hours of riding.
- Truly iconic cycling saddle in updated materials and construction, with a classic leather cover
- Lighter than any other riveted Regal saddle ever made with a comparable cover
- Curved design with wider tail, narrow central and forward sections
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Shell delivers a tuned ride, modest break-in, excellent support
- Stainless steel rivets in a satin finish
- Pebax Biofoam padding offers a thinner layers of protection with memory response at light weight
- Le Classiche variation features a natural calf skin Black leather at .7mm thick
- Stealth Xsilite (titanium alloy) 7x7mm round rails
- Dimensions: 278x152 mm
- Colors: Black, White
- Weight: 230 grams
- Made in Italy