Shimano 105 RD-5701 Rear Derailleur
Looking for a replacement rear derailleur for your Shimano 10-speed road drivetrain? Shimano still supports the second generation 10-speed systems and this 105 RD-5701 Rear Derailleur is compatible with first and second 10-speed drivetrains from Tiagra through Dura-Ace. The RD-5701 features the same efficient wide-link design and technology that 7900 Dura-Ace and 6700 Ultegra employ to produce faster, smoother shifting. The design actually preserves the pivot and spring life, making this 105-level product a true value in performance and long life.
The RD-5701 was designed as a medium cage rear derailleur model, yet it can accommodate a 11-32 cassette with a double chainring crankset or a 11-30 cassette with a triple. The max chainring difference is 16T (for example a 50-34 double). Made with a durable aluminum body, steel links and stainless steel bolts, the RD-5701 isn't a lightweight, but it will run strong for years and high mileage. It features two fluoric coated link bushings, and 11T composite pulley wheels that are durable, as well as being easy to replace. While not flashy, 105 series components are truly the Toyota Camry of reliable bike components, and that is a compliment.
- 10-speed rear derailleur compatible with all Shimano mechanical 10-speed road drivetrains
- Aluminum body, with steel links, stainless steel hardware, flouric coated bushings, painted aluminum cage plates
- Applies wide link technology used in 2nd generation 10-speed Dura-Ace/li>
- Increases shift efficiency and crispness, while reducing wear
- Both upper and lower pulleys are 11T composite, and are easy to replace
- GS model is a medium cage capable of 11-32 cassette range with a 50-34 or 53-39 road double crankset
- Option: GS
- Color: Silver/Black
- Weight: 243 grams