Are you a cyclist who manages your own service work from home? If so, as you well know, changing your cables and housing before they wear out is crucial to shifting performance and safety. If you have a few bikes, (road, mountain, cross, commuter, etc), you will be changing cables frequently enough to justify buying this Dura-Ace Polymer Shift Cable Box of 20. It means you will have the best shift cables available, and save you some money in the process.
Shimano can build the best mechanical shifters and standard-setting derailleurs, but if the cable that connects them is sub-par, worn, or lacking in any way, you will sacrifice shifting performance. Enter the Dura-Ace level Polymer Coated Derailleur Cable from Shimano. The engineers from the Japanese cycling giant deliver this stainless steel cable with a bonded polymer treatment that creates rounded tube like structures that result in less surface area, and a super slick surface that almost eliminates drag from the low-friction, curved, wound strand steel.
Recommended for optimal use with Dura-Ace, Ultegra, XTR and XT shifting systems, the coated 1.2mm cable works best with Shimano's top-end SP-41 housing pre-lubricated with silicone grease, though use with any high quality 4mm housing is feasible. Just use a little Shimano SIS SP41 Shift Cable Grease on the cable for best results. Each 2100mm long cable comes with 2 sealed ferrules and 1 end cap to finish the job. Used with the SP-41 housing, cable and housing life exceed any other standard system, ensuring fewer cable and housing replacements. Performance is smooth and silky, keeping the precise shifting indexed perfectly to the derailleurs.Return to Top
- Bulk box of Polymer coated shift cables that deliver silky smooth shifting performance- optimized for Dura-Ace R9100
- Rated for Dura-Ace, Ultegra, XTR, XT 11-speed
- Optimal effect with Shimano OTSP-41, OT-BR00 pre-lubed housing (RD loop)
- Polymer coating creates rounded tube shapes on surface, reducing friction
- 1.2mm curved, low friction, wound stainless steel strand cable will not rust
- 2100mm length- plenty long enough for rear derailleur on all sizes
- Silicone grease is only recommended lubricant
- File box of 20 cables with 20 Cover w/tongue (nose cap)-taped to box, in bag
- Made in Japan