Shimano GRX BR-RX810 Brake Caliper
These are Shimano's Flat Mount BR-RX810-F hydraulic disc brake caliper with IceTech finned disc pads, and all necessary hardware. The system requires the Shimano SM-BH90-JK-SSR hydraulic hose system from lever to caliper. Shimano's Mineral Oil hydraulic system with ONE WAY BLEEDING makes it fairly simple to set the proper housing length and bleed for best braking contact.
Both calipers are ceramic dual piston models and are over built for the challenges of the roughest gravel terrain. Each can be set-up for 140mm or 160mm rotor use based on set-up, and the front includes the reversible adapter required for fork installations. A hardware selection is included for most frame and forks, but there can be frame and fork designs that require alternative lengths.
- Flat Mount BR-RX810 hydraulic brake caliper with K03S Resin IceTech finned disc pads
- Never hesitate to tackle rough surfaces, downhills, or the wettest days
- Excellent heat dissipation
- Simple set up and maintenance with Easy hose joint system (J-kit)
- Convenient tool access with easy and clean ONE WAY BLEEDING
- SM-BH90-JK-SSR hydraulic hose system required for use from lever to caliper (not included)
- Both work with 140mm or 160mm rotors based on set-up
- Front caliper includes fork adapter
- Select: Front or Rear
- Color: GRX Black
- Weight: 148 grams