Shimano GRX FD-RX810 Front Derailleur
For the double chainring (2x) 11-speed 800 series Shimano GRX 800 drivetrain, Shimano has developed a slightly more rugged version of the already stout and high performance Ultegra R8000 Front Derailleur. The GRX RX-810-F front derailleur offers lighter front shifting operation and easier setup thanks to the R8000 design link construction, and has the integrated cable tensioner with super clean finished cable routing. It features a new 2.5mm outboard chain line designed to allow wider tire clearance for mixed-terrain riding. The RX-810-F also accommodates a 17T front chainring range for wider gearing options, such as that found on the 2x GRX crankset; a 48-31T combination.
The tech spec and materials are the same as the FD-R8000, with the aforementioned outboard chainline and slightly larger and stiffer cage design. The braze-on type GRX FD-RX810 Front Derailleur weighs only 4 grams than the R8000.
- GRX 2x drivetrain specific 11-spd, cable actuated front derailleur
- Increased frame, wheel clearance, with improved mechanical advantage
- 2.5mm outboard chain line designed to allow wider tire clearance
- Optimized for wider dropouts, greater gearing range, efficiency
- Construction matches natural force curve of hand to reduce shift effort
- Integrated cable tension setting for precise setup, tool-free adjustment
- Chrome-plated steel chain guide for max durability, stiffness
- Aluminum, GFRP links; 8 link bushings
- Stainless steel bolts, screws, hardware
- Accommodates a 17T front chainring range for wider gearing options
- Option: Braze-on
- Color: GRX scheme
- Weight: 96g