Shimano GRX ST-RX815 Di2 Dual Control Lever w Caliper
Shimano's GRX 800 series 11-speed component range features a Di2/Hydraulic disc brake 2x Dual Control combination option so you can run the premier electronic shifting system with wide gear range with this groupset that was developed to master the rigors and rattles of rough and mixed terrain. The GRX ST-RX815 Di2 STI Lever with Caliper Set refers to a Dual Control Lever and pre-bled hydraulic caliper. So the Left is one set, and the Right is another. To run the 2x drivetrain with GRX Di2, you need both options.
The levers feature newly designed ergonomics that work well with both standard road drops and the flared bar drop designs common to gravel riding. The lever shape and paddle system delivers light, tactile and responsive shifting for the demands and constant vibration of mixed-terrain riding. The ergonomic shifter design improves comfort, and the textured, anti-slip brake lever increases control on bumpy terrain. This GRX Di2 version offers the digital precision of Shimano's highly reliable, truly fast electronic shifting, including the option for setting up synchronized shifting.
Each pre-bled Lever/Caliper set includes the Di2 Dual Control Lever, SM-BH90-JK-SSR hydraulic hose system, and the appropriate Flat Mount BR-RX810 hydraulic disc brake caliper with IceTech finned disc pads, and all necessary hardware. The Di2 system features the e-Tube Project modular wire system. Both right and left lever bodies feature 2 e-Tube wire ports. Wires are not included, as handlebar width, set-up and options all combine to determine optimal wire lengths. Overall component and material quality of the GRX 800 series is equivalent to Ultegra R8000 components, albeit a little heavier as GRX has been built to handle the abuse you encounter on rough, mixed terrain surfaces. These GRX ST-RX815 Di2 STI Lever with Caliper Set's are only compatible with 2nd generation 11-speed Di2 and GRX Di2 components.
- GRX Di2 Dual Control Lever with pre-bled hydraulic caliper set-up
- Each set is specific to either right or left side use
- Hood and lever shapes feature gravel specific ergonomics
- Raised hood head prevents hand misalignment and slippage
- Anti-slip lever texture and brake lever coating
- Recessed finger notch prevents upward slipping
- Higher brake lever axis - curved brake lever improves braking input performance
- Improved grip and confidence on choppy surfaces and descents
- Higher braking efficiency reduces fatigue on long rides
- Brake lever features ServoWave action, Reach Adjust, Free Stroke
- Each lever has two Di2 e-Tube wiring ports
- Flat Mount BR-RX810 hydraulic brake caliper with IceTech finned disc pads
- SM-BH90-JK-SSR hydraulic hose system from lever to caliper
- Each side has the specific front or rear caliper set-up
- Materials: GFRP body, Aluminum lever
- Options: Left (ST-RX815-L), Right (ST-RX815-R)
- Finish: GRX Scheme
- Weight: 373 grams per set