Infusing the peloton with vibrant hues and unmatched style, the Limited Edition RC903S Road Shoe is meticulously crafted to enhance your swiftest endeavors. Its incredibly streamlined design, impeccable energy transfer, and sophisticated professional-grade attributes converge to create the RC903S LE. Representing the pinnacle of our cutting-edge innovations, this racing shoe redefines performance, delivering an unprecedented experience that defies all past standards.
Entering 2023, Shimano releases their 4th generation S-Phyre Road Shoe. This premium grade, pro race-level model is lightweight, super stiff, and features an improved retention/fit system, some toe box re-shaping, improved ventilation and a new heel system that improves torsion resistance while also being fully integrated in the aesthetics of the shoe. For some, these upgrades may not seem major, but for those seeking better upper closure, reduced pressure points, and cooler feet, the SH-RC903 S-Phyre Road Shoes are major improvements given that the rest of the shoe has been ideal for most competitive cyclists. The premium S-Phyre series shoes have been our best selling road models for men and women since the RC900 was released and we expect the RC903 to continue that legacy.
The RC903's integrated seamless midsole and upper construction set a new level of fit, stability and lightweight performance and the BOA Li2 2-way micro-adjusting dials offer the most exacting comfort fit you can enjoy. The new, sleek, low-profile crossover lacing pattern elegantly secures forefoot 360° surround wrapping upper creates a supremely engineered fit for all riders. Shimano has reduced the larger anchors to 1 from three for the BOA system, and used slimmer, less pressure inducing lacing tabs for the cables, which cross-over and draw the upper together much more cleanly, with little material that doesn't hug the foot. It is also lighter and feels more natural if one is used to laces.
Of course the carbon midsole is still the driver of power transfer and support. With a 12/12 stiffness rating, fore and aft venting, and matched for strength and torsional resistance with the Dynalast system, the RC903 delivers excellent leverage while reducing foot fatigue. Coupled front to rear with the new premium-finish heel cup with anti-twist stabilization, the whole shoe secures optimal foot positioning for intense acceleration. Along with the airflow from the sole vents, Shimano has moved to a more substantial, and effective perforation zone in the upper, which along with the use of mesh, allows for air to flow in, and heat and excess moisture to escape. This is a fantastic hot weather shoe and one easily covered with booties of various weights and protection grades for all-season use.Return to Top
- Limited Edition colorway of the flagship RC903 shoe
- Generally features greater comfort, less weight, and sleeker lines with increased ventilation
- Lightweight and breathable microfiber leather upper provides optimal fit and superior comfort throughout your ride
- Premium-finish heel cup with anti-twist stabilization secures optimal foot positioning for intense acceleration
- Microfiber synthetic leather & mesh upper materials
- 360° surround wrapping upper creates a supremely engineered fit for all riders
- Sleek, low-profile crossover lacing pattern elegantly secures forefoot
- Dual low-profile BOA® Li2 dials allow quick and precise micro-adjustments
- Proven Dynalast shape for optimized toe-spring section, comfort and power
- TPU outsole cover
- High density cup insole with adaptable arch pads
- 3-bolt Delta cleat pattern for virtually all road pedal and cleat systems
- Fore-aft adjustment in pattern, with fine scale markings for cleat mounting precision
- Sizes: 40-48, with half sizes 42-47 (limited range in some colors)
- Colors: Silver (limited edition) Blue, White, Black
- Weight: 225 grams (per shoe, size 42)