Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8060 TT Shift-Brake Levers
The Ultegra Di2 ST-R8060 TT Dual Control levers are fit into an aerodynamic and ergonomic profile. This Ultegra-level component has a good balance of performance and value. The ST-R8060 levers designed to be mounted into the ends of your bar ends and be fully programmable and offer all syncronic shift options available. These levers are designed to work with Di2 electronic shifting with cable actuated brakes.
This ST-R8060 TT features a single button per shifter for complete optimization of Synchro Shift. For those unfamiliar, Synchro Shift is viewed as particularly useful on aero bike set-ups becuase the auto shifting limits the interaction with the shifters significantly, keeping your body more relaxed and your arms, shoulders and head quieter for better aerodynamics and stability, while your focus is on the road and your pedal stroke, not which gear you are in. The simple design sees the Di2 wire install right into the lever body via the connected short cable female port. The expanding wedge-type fastening system works with virtually all aerobars and was designed for internal wire routing, as is the brake cable/housing. The lightweight expanding wedge is machined aluminum and fits bar ends with a 19-22.5mm internal diameter range.
- Base Bar-end style Di2 STI shift/brake levers for TT/triathlon set-ups
- Compatible with E-Tube only, for use, customization, firmware updates
- Optimal, simple single shift button performance for Synchro Shift set-up
- Multi-Shift function allows press/hold for multiple shifts, can be turned on/off
- Made to fit, and be compatible with virtually all base bars for internal routing
- Brake cable/housing also routed internally
- Expansion plug system delivers sure hold and stability
- Effortless ease of of use, simplicity with single button option of Synchro Shift
- One Di2 female port on hard mounted short wire per shifter
- Includes: brake cables, housing, ferrules, shimano Di2 wire tool
- Weight: Front 106 grams / Rear 138 grams