Shimano Ultegra ST-R8150 Dual Control Levers
Sold here as a pair, the 12-Speed Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8150 shift/brake levers for an SLR-EV rim brake system offer unparalleled wired shifting speed with customizable set-up, and incredible braking modulation and control. All these features are integrated into Dual Control shift/brake levers that are both lightweight and ergonomic thanks to the use of state-of-the-art materials ensuring optimum comfort and control even under challenging conditions.
Shimano's Di2 has long delivered the most accurate, most reliable, and most efficient electronic shifting. With the 12-Speed generation rim brake combination, the ST-R8150 Di2 shifters can be wired from left to right, then to the battery if desired, or together via a simple junction box, then with a wire to the 3-port BT-DN300 internal seatpost battery using the thinner, lighter, new generation SD300 e-Tube wires. Only one cable can run to the battery, as the Front and Rear Derailleurs are each wired directly to the internal seatpost battery for greater overall battery power and time between charges. Overall the system is highly efficient, delivering about 1200 miles of use varying with shifting needs. The R8150 Rear Derailleur now integrates the junction, adjust/status control, and charging port, so a Junction A is not otherwise required.
Shimano has made refinements to the lever body and shift button design, providing the rider with a clearly defined click feeling, via a more ergonomic shift lever for quick and intuitive shifting. The updated hood shape and texture optimize grip and brake power transmission, while also ensuring better bike control and confidence in all conditions.
- 12-Speed Di2 Dual Control Levers for SLR-EV rim brake use, with refined body and hood design
- Designed for wired use with new generation R8150 Front and Rear Derailleurs via Di2 BT-DN300 battery
- Front and Rear Derailleurs are each wired directly to the internal seatpost battery for greater overall battery power and time between charges; Shifters are wired to each other or a junction box, then to the battery
- The thinner, lighter, new generation SD300 e-Tube wires carry signals faster than the SD50 wires
- Rear Derailleur now integrates the junction, D-Fly connectivity, adjust/status control, and charging port, negating need for a Junction A unit
- Di2 shifting can be adjusted to the rider's preferences via the e-Tube app, along with firmware update
- Shift speed can be set, plus fully or semi-synchronous shift mode can be selected and the program buttons on the shift lever can be assigned certain functions
- Both right and left levers feature the lever hood top accessory button, which can also be programmed for a variety of uses
- Clearly defined click feeling with ergonomic shift lever for quick and intuitive shifting
- Hood shape and texture optimize grip and brake power transmission, while also ensuring better bike control and confidence in all conditions
- Materials: Body and inner shift button are GFRP; Brake lever is aluminum, painted
- Brake-type: SLR-EV Rim Brake | Optimal with BR-R8100, BR-R8110 series calipers
- Bodies each have 2 SD300 e-Tube wire ports, 1 port for SD300 satellite shifter
- Includes: 2x12 Di2 Right & Left levers, 1 x Shimano BC-R680 1000 mm brake cable, 1 x Shimano BC-R680, 2000 mm brake cable, 1 x Shimano brake cable housing 800 mm, 1 x Shimano brake cable housing 1800 mm, small fittings
- Sold as a pair
- Finish: Darkest Gray
- Weight: 295 grams per pair