Shimano XT RD-M8050-GS Di2 11-Speed Rear Derailleur
Shimano's XT's RD-M8050 Di2 rear derailleur delivers unrivaled value in an electronic Di2 rear derailleur. The M8050's electronic shifting means there are no mechanical cables to settle, stretch or corrode greatly simplifying long term maintenance. The Shimano Shadow RD+ clutch technology serves us precise shifts and perfect chain tension. The refined geometry augments Shimano's already legendary performance stability while system communication with the right shifter to make Shimano Synchronized Shift work accurately.
One of the beautiful things about Di2 is it's flexible inter-compatibility. That said, we often see this derailleur paired with an Ultegra or Dura-Ace Di2 group when a rider wants to run a larger cassette for added climbing prowess or gravel adventures. The GS Medium length cage is compatible with almost all single ring chainring combinations. The only reason to chose the other option, SGS Long cage is if you were to run a triple chainring combination.
- 11-speed mountain GS Mid cage length for single or double chainrings
- Also compatible with road Dura-Ace and Ultegra Di2 eTube options
- Shadow Di2 design with clutch
- Instantaneous shift response to rider input w/ seamless gear changes
- Shimano Synchronized Shift compatible
- E-tube electric wire transmission guarantees stable performance
- Lowest profile rear derailleur ever produced by Shimano avoids trail obstacles
- Sealed bearing 11T pulleys, 4 flouric coated bushings, hollow SS B-axles
- GS cassette compatibility: 11-42 max with 2x, 11-46 max with 1x
- 326 grams
- Made in Japan