Silca Pocket Impero Mini Pump
Ever since its first use, the phrase 'Mini-Pump' has been a sore spot for cyclists- a totally desirable item that almost never seems to meet your needs or expectations. Silca sought to end this unfortunate cycling tradition with the creation of the Pocket Impero. Call it mini if you may, but Silca prefers to think of it as a version of their legendary Impero Frame Pump- but sized to fit your pocket. Using the same ergonomically perfect full CNC Aluminum head, brass check valve, and steam-formed 3mm thick leather gasket from as the Impero; the Pocket Impero changes the game as the first full metal, fully functional Pocket Pump.
For Silca itt was not enough to just shrink the Impero; the Pocket Impero adds some impressive technology of its own. The unique Slide-Lock Silicone Insulating sleeve both improves grip while protecting hands from the heat of pumping to high pressures (another issue for small pumps) and when finished, slides back into place to double as a handle lock when in your pocket. Mirror honed internals allow for the highest pumping efficiency and lowest stroke count of any pocket (mini) pump. The result- it has you back up and running in fewer strokes, with less effort or challenge than another compact pump.
The Pocket Impero is between a high pressure and high volume pump. Mostly, it is an efficient pump which does not suffer from efficiency loss when hot- a common flaw/challenge for small pumps. At 200 strokes the Pocket Impero reaches higher pressures than any other pocket-sized pump ever tested in BikeRadar' test protocol, meaning that it is pushing more air with fewer losses than pumps of either high pressure or high volume design. This is a "mini-pump" you'll be proud to show off at your next group ride flat party, and incredibly happy at how well it works.
- Full metal, high tech compact bike Presta-only pocket pump at 8" long
- Efficiently drives air pressure with less loss
- No wasted strokes or partially effective strokes
- Manages heat so barrel won't get hot as you handle and use via unique Slide-Lock Silicone Insulating sleeve
- Mirror honed internals allow for highest pumping efficiency, lowest stroke count
- Same ergonomically-perfect full CNC Aluminum head, brass check valve and steam formed 3mm thick Leather gasket as the full size Silca Impero
- Pressure at 200 strokes (BikeRadar protocol): 89psi
- Warranty: Silca Shield, 25 year hard parts warranty
- Color: Black
- Weight: 150gm