Silca Super Pista Digital Floor Pump
This third generation Silca Super Pista combines all of the handcrafted elements which have made Super Pista the go-to 220psi pump of the ProTour for more than 30 years, with two frequently requested features: a high accuracy digital gauge, and gauge readout located at the top of the barrel for easier reading. Built more like a suspension fork than a traditional pump, the Super Pista combines a full metal shock piston design with the classic Italian leather plunger washer and German Igus linear bearings to create the highest efficiency, smoothest running Super Pista to date. The oversized aluminum base provides more than 2x the stability of other designs while still being optimized for use with cycling shoes. The lathe turned Ash handle is a geometric copy of the Super Pista Ultimate handle and provides the ultimate in comfort and ergonomics.
In a first for Silca, the Super Pista Digital Floor Pump also utilizes a top-mount hose design with an awesome top mount magnetic chuck storage. This puts the chuck right at the hands of the user reducing back strain and eliminates bending over to access or store the chuck. As with the Ultimate pump, the Super Pista Digital Floor Pump now comes standard with the multi-award winning HIRO chuck. This full metal chuck was originally designed for ultra-high pressure track use, but mechanics have since found that they prefer it for its compact size, adjustability, and extreme holding ability on all valve and valve extension designs.
- Impressive update of Super Pista with top mount digital gauge
- Top quality design, materials, and construction
- High-mount 1% accurate digital gauge with backlight, adjustable pressure alarm and adjustable pressure units
- High-efficiency 28mm SILCA leather plunger piston design
- Alloy barrel with plated steel piston shaft
- Large, stable 3 point base for true stability and control
- Full-size Ash wood handle with secure carrier strap
- Long filler hose with integrated Schrader chuck
- HIRO locking-lever Presta chuck with magnetic dock
- Rated to 220psi
- Color: Black
We highly recommend you read the gauge and head instructions before using