Smith Parallel 2
Light, sleek and best suited for medium faces for athletes that want no more than moderate lens coverage, the Smith Parallel 2 has to be a top option. Runner and cyclists will love this minimally framed sport glass if they don't care for the massive shields or crazy frame shapes that seem to dominate today. The dual oval lenses pop off the nose piece and arm structure and are fully interchangeable. Smith provides the primary lens and a second lens for low light conditions, in this case the Ignitor lens.
Smith Optics' interchangeable lens performance series provides sleek, lightweight performance and convenient options for changing conditions. These replacement lenses feature their famous carbonic TLT lenses for clarity, UV protection and a hydroleophobic coating for moisture and smudge resistance. Structurally the foundation of Smith's frames is the incredibly light, resilient, strong and flexible Grilamd TR90 composite. The hydrophilic properties of the nosepiece and on the temple tips, are due to the permanent application of Megol, which gently grips your skin to help keep the frame in place. The gripping power increases when introduced to moisture, so you never have to be concerned about slippage.
- Lightweight dual lens,minimal frame sport eyewear for cycling, running
- Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays.
- Dual lens design with medium fit / medium coverage
- Carbonic TLT lenses
- Interchangeable replacement lenses provide options for every condition
- Adjustable nose pads for better fit
- Hydrophilic Megol temple & nose pads for a secure fit
- Hydroleophobic lens coating for moisture and smudge resistance
- Grilamid TR90 frame material, Auto Lock hinges
- Lenses made with carbonic construction- meets ANSI Z80.3 impact standard
- Lens width: 71mm, Lens height: 40mm, Nosebridge: 17mm, Arm length: 120mm
- Includes: Ignitor low light lens, Small structured case and microfiber bag
- Black with Polarized Gray (15% VLT)
- Brown with Polarized Brown (15% VLT)
- Matte White with Polarized Platinum (14% VLT)
- Weight: TBD (frame w/lens)