Smith Parallel Max 2
If you are a fan of the Smith Parallel 2 design but wish it offered a little more coverage and better fit on the nose, the Parallel Max 2 offers a nice option. Still, light, sleek and best suited for medium faces, the Max 2 offers a larger nose bridge while keeping the same lens width, for a wider overall effect. The lens is also 1mm taller, so the added coverage is greater over the full width than you'd expect. Runner and cyclists have embraced the lightweight frame and sport-style glass if they don't care for the massive shields or crazy frame shapes that seem to dominate today. The Max 2 doesn't change that too much, but offers the same style for slightly different fit and overall coverage. The dual oval lenses pop off the nose piece and arm structure and are fully interchangeable. Smith provides the primary lens and a second lens for low light conditions, in this case the Ignitor lens.
Smith Optics' interchangeable lens performance series provides sleek, lightweight performance and convenient options for changing conditions. These replacement lenses feature their famous carbonic TLT lenses for clarity, UV protection and a hydroleophobic coating for moisture and smudge resistance. Structurally the foundation of Smith's frames is the incredibly light, resilient, strong and flexible Grilamd TR90 composite. The hydrophilic properties of the nosepiece and on the temple tips, are due to the permanent application of Megol, which gently grips your skin to help keep the frame in place. The gripping power increases when introduced to moisture, so you never have to be concerned about slippage.
- Lightweight dual lens, Smith Max frame/lens sport eyewear for cycling, running
- Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays.
- Dual lens design with medium fit / large coverage
- Carbonic TLT lenses
- Interchangeable replacement lenses provide options for every condition
- Adjustable nose pads for better fit
- Hydrophilic Megol temple & nose pads for a secure fit
- Hydroleophobic lens coating for moisture and smudge resistance
- Grilamid TR90 frame material, Auto Lock hinges
- Lenses made with carbonic construction- meets ANSI Z80.3 impact standard
- Lens width: 71mm, Lens height: 41mm, Nosebridge: 16mm, Arm length: 120mm
- Includes: Ignitor low light lens, Small structured case and microfiber bag
- Black with Polarized Gray (15% VLT)
- Weight: 29 (frame w/lens)