Smith Shift MAG
Smith continually develops sport eyewear that hits the the mark. Take the Shift MAG, for instance. With a contemporary shield shape and design that give excellent visual range and coverage, the lens shape is ideal for cyclists and runners, offering clarity and protection at any speed. The Shift MAG gives cyclists and runners every performance advantage possible, from the superlight frame down to the nose piece.
No doubt, the most popular feature is MAG- the magnetic interchangeable lens technology. Snap the magnet on the side for quick, fingerprint-free lens changes, but a solid feel and zero-error system design. These Smith sunglasses come with one clear lens as well a color-enhancing ChromaPop or Photochromatic lens. Flatter in lens base curve than most performance eyewear, the 5-base frames stay put with a two-position nose piece and no-slip temples.
The Megol material used on the temples and nose piece is hydrophilic and it offers a secure feel when you are dry or dripping with sweat. We have always appreciated the use of the darn near unbreakable Grilamid TR90 frame material, as well as the hydroleophobic lens coating Smith uses that repels sweat, oils, and water. The ChromaPop lens technology enhances clarity and natural color without feeling too intrusive or affecting your vision after a long ride or run. For those who chose a Photochromatic lens, the gradient change over the full Variable Light Transmission range is excellent- but keep in mind this is contingent on Ultraviolet light, so they won't react in a vehicle they way they do outside. Speaking of UV, the Shit MAG blocks 100% of UVA/B&C rays.
- Large shield style-lens size version of premium grade Smith Attack eyewear for cycling, running; featuring ChromaPop or Photochromatic lenses
- Designed to fit medium to large faces, offers major vertical coverage, clean aero flow, some style
- 5-base lens curvature for slight wrap fit
- ChromaPop lens enhancement technology in some options, offering enhanced clarity and natural color
- Smith MAG™ interchangeable technology uses magnets to hold lenses in arm
- Nearly frameless except for arm mount attachments- excellent overall visibility
- Interchangeable replacement lens system provides options for every condition
- Two-click position adjustable fit Megol nose pads
- Hydrophilic Megol temple & nose pads for a secure fit
- Hydroleophobic lens coating repels sweat, oils, and water
- Grilamid TR90 frame material, featuring MAG magnetic arm system
- Lenses made with carbonic construction- meets ANSI Z80.3 impact standard
- 100% protection of UVA/B/C rays
- Max Dimensions: Lens width 136mm, Lens height: 57mm, Arm length 127mm
- ChromaPop Contrast Red Mirror lens best for areas of high sun exposure
- Photochromic Clear changes to Gray (best for low light to mild light)
- Black with ChromaPop Red Mirror (15% VLT)
- Black with Photochromic Clear to Grey (20-85% VLT)
- Weight: 28 grams (frame w/lens)