21 Diverge Seatpost Clamp 30.6 Alloy
Specialized's reliable alloy seatpost collars are largely specific to their frame designs, and often have other features or design emphasis such as aerodynamic integration with the seattube design. This 30.6mm ID 2021 Diverge Seatpost Clamp actually fits a range of 2020,2021 frames and bikes that employ a 27.2mm round seatpost.
The tall shape and lower taper offer a good visual identification if you need to replace your existing collar, but a list of compatible frames/bikes at product release. Specialized's part number (S204700001) is the best way to cross reference.
This clamp is made with aluminum alloy, with a shape that reduces the visual impact of transition from frame to collar to seatpost. The stainless steel bolt offers durability and corrosion resistance, but as with any steel to aluminum interface, you will want to lightly grease the receiving threads and torque to specification. This designReturn to Top
- Seatpost collar for specified Specialized models that employ a 27.2mm seatpost
- Aluminum alloy with shape that eases transitions from frame to clamp to seatpost
- Compatible with Specialized racks that affix via the seatpost clamp.
- Compatible bikes/frames as of April 2021
- 2021 DIVERGE: Base Carbon, Sport Carbon COMP Carbon, Expert Carbon, LTD Carbon
- 2021 DIVERGE: E5, E5 Comp, E5 Elite, E5 Elite TW, E5 Ccomp EVO, E5 Ccomp EVO TW, E5 Comp TW
- 2021 DIVERGE: Base Diverge, Pro Carbon eTap, SW Carbon eTap, SW Frameset
- 2021 CREO: SL Comp Carbon, SL Comp Carbon EVO, SL E5 Comp
- 2021 CREO: SL Expert Carbon, SL Expert Carbon EVO, SL SW Carbon, SL SW Carbon EVO
- 2020 CREO: SL Comp Carbon, SL Comp Carbon EVO, SL Expert Carbon, SL Expert Carbon EVO, SL E5 Comp
- 2020 CREO: SL SW Carbon, SL SW Carbon - WF, SL SW Carbon Founders Edition
- Materials: Aluminum alloy, Stainless Steel
- Clamp Internal Diameter: 30.6mm
- Color: Black