Specialized Air Tool MTB Floor Pump
The Air Tool MTB Floor Pump has returned to the line-up, at a time when tubeless tires and low pressure / plus-volume tires are more prevalent than ever. Specialized loves making great cycling accessories and the Air Tool Pump series is both one of their best offerings, and concurrently, one of their best sellers in the Equipment division. Everybody mountain bike rider needs a high volume floor pump in their home, as not just any floor pump will do. You need something that's dependable, versatile, and accurate, like the updated Air Tool MTB, with massive volume and accuracy at lower pressures. Built with a triangular steel base and an aluminum barrel, the pump is stout, stable and user friendly, especially with the ergonomic wing handle- which is overmolded for comfort and has a grip texture for sure use, along with a pressure relief valve dead center for easy and precise air reduction.
Like all Air Tool Floor Pumps, the MTB checks all the desired detail boxes. Everyone loves Specialized&s#39;s SwitchHitter II head, with its high quality, lever operated design that is easy to use and automatically switches between Schrader and Presta valves. The base-mounted, easy to read, pressure gauge delivers the low-pressure accuracy that your mountain bike tires require. At 508cc-per-stroke, it is the pure MTB floor pump model, filling larger volume tires fast to your specifications and help you get you on the trail properly set-up and ready to attack every corner and technical section with confidence and trust in your tires.
- Quality floor pump with durable build, precision delivery optimized for low pressure, high volume tires
- Easy to read, oversized 3" (76mm) gauge has 0-40 psi (0-2.7bar) range and +/-2% accuracy for maximum results when filling large tires
- Quality, lever operated SwitchHitter II head automatically switches between Schrader and Presta valves
- Massive 508cc volume barrel pushes enough air to seat stubborn tubeless tires
- Steel base and aluminum barrel construction creates stout and durable pump
- Ergonomic wing handle is overmolded for comfort
- Pressure relief valve at top center so you can reduce pressure gradually to dial in your desired psi with a direct view of the gauge
- Includes spare rubber seal for head
- Max pressure: 40 psi (2.7bar)
- Volume-per-stroke: 508cc
- Color: Grey