Specialized Air Tool Pro Floor Pump
Specialized's pumps have a great record for function and reliability and the Air Tool Pro Floor Pump is a shop quality unit that is built to last, can be serviced, is easy to use, and has all the features you require in a floor pump. Pushing up to 150psi with 360cc of air volume per stroke, you can fill high pressure or high volume tires quickly.
The materials and build are excellent, with a stout, triangular base, aluminum cylinder and cast aluminum ergonomic handle. The hose is 42", which only makes your life easier, but not as easy as the fantastic SwitchHitter II head. It is solidly made, can be rebuilt, and automatically works with both Presta and Schrader valves. The base mounted analog gauge is protected and features excellent color contrast that makes it easier to read as you stand over it. If you slightly over-inflate, a very convenient pressure relief valve button is located in the center of the handle for controlled reduction. If you are only going to have one pump for your garage, this is the one.
- Extremely well built and executed floor pump designed for every day use
- A shop favorite that can endure being knocked around, transported, etc
- Cast aluminum base provides a stable platform
- Large 3" (76mm) oversized gauge on base with contrasting colors, easy to read
- Cast aluminum ergonomic Wing handle
- Pressure relief valve in center top of handle for easy access
- SwitchHitter II head automatically switches between Schrader and Presta valves
- 42" (110cm) hose length makes the pump easy to reach valves
- Replacement parts available for rebuild
- Includes spare rubber seal for head
- Max pressure: 150 PSI (10.3bar); 360cc volume-per-stroke
- Color: Polished aluminum