Specialized Air Tool Sport Floor Pump
At just $40, the Air Tool Sport Floor Pump is simply one of the most reliable, high value entries in the inflation market, and is ideal for cyclists on a budget or families who have a range of tire types and sizes to manage. Specialized loves making great cycling accessories and the Air Tool Pump series is both one of their best offerings, and concurrently, one of their best sellers. Everybody needs a floor pump in their home, but not just any floor pump will do. You need something that's dependable, versatile, and accurate, like this Air Tool Comp. Built with a triangular steel base and a steel barrel, the Sport is stout, stable and user friendly, especially with the ergonomic wing handle and 42" hose.
The Air Tool Sport Floor Pump checks all the desired detail boxes in the value pump category. Everyone loves Specialized&s#39;s SwitchHitter head design, which is easy to use and automatically switches between Schrader and Presta valves. The base-mounted, pressure gauge is clear to read and won't get damaged when the pump gets knocked over or bandied about the garage. It also delivers decent volume at 326cc in a 0-160 psi range. The Sport fills most tire volumes reasonably quickly so makes for a great all-rounder that’ll help you get your preferred pressure quickly before you head out for a ride.
- Quality, value priced floor pump with durable build, great features; optimized for current road, mountain and gravel tires
- 2.0" (50mm) gauge has 0-160 PSI (0-11 bar) range and +/-3% accuracy
- Simple, lever operated SwitchHitter head automatically switches between Schrader and Presta valves
- Steel base and barrel construction creates stout and durable pump
- Hose length: 42" (106cm)
- Ergonomic wing handle
- Replacement parts available for rebuild
- Pressure range: 0-160 psi (0-11 bar)
- Volume-per-stroke: 326cc
- Color: Black