Specialized All Condition Armadillo Elite Tire
The Armadillo was one of the first durably built, road-oriented tires that could still deliver some performance despite the advanced puncture protection and weight. It quickly became a favorite of fast commuters and cyclists who often trained on chip seal roads, hard pack dirt, paths, and in urban environments. The Armadillo Elite is the folding version of the tire, with lighter weight, a supple 120 TPI casing and more performance capability.
With the All Condition Armadillo Elite Tire gets a tread pattern that rolls fast and can handle serious water while the superior GRIPTON rubber compound ensures grip wet or dry surfaces, low rolling resistance and real handling performance through consistency of feel and traction. It can truly double as a legitimate, protective training tire for racing cyclists thanks to the Armadillo Elite system, and is ideal for fast, distance commuters as well as all-around cyclists who prefer riding fast and far to changing flats on the side of the road.
- Folding bead performance road tire built for speedy, controlled all-purpose riding, training, commuting
- All Conditions tread handles surface water and offers sure control through grip, siping
- GRIPTON rubber compound provides low rolling resistance, ultimate in dry/wet condition traction
- Directional tread rolls fast, pushes water away, offers feel and sure grip in corners
- Lightweight, highly effective Armadillo Elite puncture protection
- 120 TPI casing is supple enough for a race clincher, but carries a more durable performance tire
- Sizes / Approx Weight / Pressure range:
- 700x23 / 285g / 110-125psi
- 700x25 / 315g / 110-125psi
- 700x28 / 350g / 85-95psi
- 700x30 / 400g / 85-95psi
- 700x32 / 530g / 85-95psi
- Color: Black