Specialized All Condition Armadillo Tire
The Armadillo was one of the first durably built, road-oriented tires that could still deliver some performance despite the advanced puncture protection and weight. It quickly became a favorite of fast commuters and cyclists who often trained on chip seal roads, hard pack dirt, paths, and in urban environments. The Armadillo protection belt basically eliminates flats and the sidewalls can take a beating.
With the All Conditions version, this wire bead tire gets a tread pattern that rolls fast and can handle serious water. The 60a rubber compound ensures grip wet or dry surfaces and the tread can also help you keep a line in soft material. Commuters have raved about 3000+ miles on terrible urban roads. That's a lot of trips for most people, with plenty of potholes and debris along the way.
- Wire bead road tire built for all-purpose riding and commuting
- All Conditions tread handles surface water and soft material with ease
- Rubber is a grippy 60a, ideal wet or dry, with decent tread life
- Superior Armadillo puncture protection and stout sidewalls
- 60 TPI casing allows for some give and flex, delivers a round, true tire
- Sizes / Approx Weight / Pressure range:
- 700x23 / 360g / 110-125psi
- 700x25 / 395g / 110-125psi
- 700x28 / 440g / 85-95psi
- 700x30 / 480g / 85-95psi
- 700x32 / 510g / 85-95psi
- Color: Black