Specialized Body Geometry Grail SF Hyperviz Glove
If you want a short finger road cycling glove with supreme 24 hour visibility that looks almost like a computer rendered image on your hand, you have to seek the Specialized Body Geometry Grail SF HyperVizGlove. The incredibly sharp design and incredible construction of the slip-on glove demonstrate serious expertise. The BG Grail is lightweight, conforming, yet offers very real and effective padding that was designed for those who seek some comfort and relief that protects their hands while logging hours and miles on the bike all summer.
The application of research, anatomical knowledge and real life testing has built the BG process. Body Geometry gloves use strategically-placed, contoured pads that distribute forces across your hands to reduce nerve pressure and maintain circulation in your digits by maintaining the natural semi-curved shape of the bone structure of the palm. The BG Grail Glove features a proprietary pad system designed by Dr. Kyle Bickel M.D., to ensure that the otherwise minimalist Grail gloves are ergonomically designed for the best possible fit and protection. They're scientifically tested to help reduce hand numbness by improving circulation and equalizing pressure in the soft tissues of the hand. You'll find a durable Clarino synthetic leather palm here and the acclaimed Equalizer™ gel padding placed in the center of the palm.
Across the top of the hand, a soft, breathable mesh offers high stretch to deliver great fit. The slip-on design is super clean and the tapered cuff represents the best of minimalistic construction techniques applied for smooth transitions with negligible bulk. The details are here, with a soft and absorbent wiping zone on the back of thumb, two finger pull tabs for super easy removal without turning the glove inside-out. All of the stitching is clean and simple ensuring the Grail Glove is one of the cleanest designs ever offered.
- Impressively clean and protective road cycling glove with incredible design and execution
- Hyper Green and contrasting black artwork is paired with reflective elements to increase visibility to motorists 24-hours a day
- Clarino synthetic leather palm provides durability without sacrificing bar-feel
- Scientifically proven Body Geometry Equalizer™ gel pad distributes surface pressure over the hand, and this creates unrestricted blood flow enhancing overall hand comfort
- Ergonomically designed and scientifically tested for the best possible fit and protection
- Tapered, slip-on cuff gives you a clean, sharp, and minimalistic construction for unrestricted comfort
- Breathable mesh upper is soft, comfortable, and made from high-stretch materials
- Soft and absorbent Microwipe™ thumb brushes away sweat with ease
- Two finger pull tabs allow for quick and easy removal without reversing
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL
- Color: HyperViz
Helmets- Evade II, Prevail II, Echelon II, Propero III, Airnet
|Head Circumference||51-56cm (20-22")||55-59cm (21¾-23¼")||59-63cm (23¼-24¾")|
|US Shoe Size||4-6||7-9||10-12||13+|
|Specialized Euro Shoe Size||36-39||40-42||43-45||46+|
Mens Shorts, Bibs, Knickers & Tights
Mens Jerseys, Jackets & Vests
|Middle Finger Length||<7.6cm||7.6-8cm||8.1-8.6cm||8.6-9cm||9-9.4cm||>9.4cm|
|Palm Circumference||<21.5cm||21.5-22cm||22-22.5cm||22.5-23.5cm||23.5 - 24.5cm||>24.5cm|
|Middle Finger Length||<6.4cm||6.4-6.9cm||6.9-7.4cm||7.4-7.8cm||7.8-8.4cm||>8.4cm|