Specialized Body Geometry Sport Gel LF Glove Womens
Specialized delivers their best-selling glove in both unisex and women's sizing, as well as this long finger version. Offering a substantially technical and properly informed glove design for riders of all kinds at $30 is no mean feat. The Body Geometry Sport Gel LF Glove is that, while being quite durable and having materials found on higher end options. Available in unisex or this narrower, lower volume Women's fit, few gloves can touch it. Comfortable, economical, and performance-driven, the BG Sport Gel LF Women's gloves are the perfect first-choice for riders more focused on comfort and a good time than setting records on every ride. They feature strategically placed gel pads throughout the palm, with additional foam padding in key contact areas. This combination ensures that you'll experience minimal hand fatigue from vibration, so you get more comfort and less pain.
The application of research, anatomical knowledge and real life testing has built the BG process. Body Geometry gloves use strategically-placed, contoured pads- in this case the gel-foam combination- that distribute forces across your hands to reduce ulnar nerve pressure and maintain circulation in your digits by maintaining the natural semi-curved shape of the bone structure of the palm.
Construction-wise, the BG Sport Gel LF Women's gloves feature a thin, yet durable synthetic suede microfiber palm that delivers wet or dry grip, with superior comfort. The outer section features a breathable mesh that ensures moisture transfer and release, while allowing incoming air to the skin. A Velcro closure system that is cut with a contoured design ensures proper fit. A soft and absorbent zone on the back of the thumb means convenient wiping of sweat, while reflective elements provide low-light visibility anyone can appreciate. Adding compatibility for use with conductive touch screen devices on this long finger version is just the icing on the cake.
- Women's fit long finger cycling glove that delivers incredible comfort, protection and value to all riders
- Synthetic suede palm is made from a thin microfiber to combine durability with exceptional grip and comfort
- Body Geometry Sport Gel padding uses gel and foam padding in key contact areas to damp vibration and provide exceptional comfort
- Breathable upper mesh gives you enhanced moisture transfer and release
- Contoured Velcro® wrist closure offers easy adjustment and entry/exit from the gloves
- Conductive touch screen compatibility (thumb and index finger)
- Soft and absorbent Microwipe™ thumb brushes away sweat with ease
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colors: Black
Helmets- Evade II, Prevail II, Echelon II, Propero III, Airnet
|Head Circumference||51-56cm (20-22")||55-59cm (21¾-23¼")||59-63cm (23¼-24¾")|
|US Shoe Size||4-6||7-9||10-12||13+|
|Specialized Euro Shoe Size||36-39||40-42||43-45||46+|
Mens Shorts, Bibs, Knickers & Tights
Mens Jerseys, Jackets & Vests
|Middle Finger Length||<7.6cm||7.6-8cm||8.1-8.6cm||8.6-9cm||9-9.4cm||>9.4cm|
|Palm Circumference||<21.5cm||21.5-22cm||22-22.5cm||22.5-23.5cm||23.5 - 24.5cm||>24.5cm|
|Middle Finger Length||<6.4cm||6.4-6.9cm||6.9-7.4cm||7.4-7.8cm||7.8-8.4cm||>8.4cm|