Specialized Boomslang Platform Pedals
When it comes to feel, grip and power transfer, platform pedals can unlock the balance, control, and speed of skilled downhillers. The Boomslang Platform pedals are designed to give downhill riders the clip-in style grip they need, while keeping a low, 10mm-thick profile. With this super low profile the foot and spindle seem one, but the foot isn't locked in. The ability to move the shoe is crucial for added balance and leverage, so the tapered outside edge also delivers maximum grip and performance.
The machined aluminum body rides on a super slick, patent pending spindle design that is stout enough for every series of the most challenging runs. Custom undercut pins provide “clip in” style grip and easy removal and the bodies also feature a built-in pin carrier, so pin replacement is sure to be convenient, simple and quick.
- Platform pedal optimized for pure DH racing, but chosen by many trail riders for everyday use despite their DH rated construction and weight
- Super Lo-Profile design, true, 10mm thickness at center
- Large foot platform for modern day DH at 110 x 108 mm
- Super slick, patent pending, spindle design
- Tapered outside pedal edge for maximum grip and ground clearance
- Custom undercut pins provide “clip in” style grip and easy removal
- Pedal body carriers four hidden pins for easy replacement of broken pins
- Spindle: 9/16"
- Color: Black
- Weight: 440 grams/pair