Specialized Bridge Comp Saddle
The Bridge Comp Saddle offers Specialized's Body Geometry features, a sleek profile and excellent construction to cyclists who are stepping up from lesser OE saddles or want to try a flatter, contemporary saddle design. With the lightweight and durable carbon-reinforced shell found on higher end Specialized saddle models and hollow tubular CrMo rails that keep weight reasonable and offer mild flex. The Bridge Comp carries medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning, in Specialized's mid-range Level II configuration, making it ideal for those who prefer a firmer platform but still want to take the edge off from vibration and impacts.
Body Geometry's deeply researched saddle concepts are here. The unisex Bridge Comp is available in two widths, 143mm and 155mm so you find the size that best supports your sitbone alignment. The central relief zone keeps pressure off your most sensitive areas, maintaining bloodflow, reducing numbness and protecting nerves. The overall stiffness of the shell is crucial to the performance and longevity of the saddle, allowing the BG concepts to be effective. Body posture wise, the Bridge Comp favors a moderate hip angle. It won't be too comfortable for sitting upright beyond short periods of time, and also isn't optimal for the most aggressive riding position for very long either. Specialized has also included their SWAT saddle threaded mounts, which are molded into the saddle base to allow for sleek, integrated SWAT storage solutions.
- Excellent unisex saddle choice for both on- and off-road expeditions, for sport and intermediate cyclists
- The broad, flat profile allows for added control, with optimal support for a moderate hip angle riding position
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested for both men and women to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Lightweight and durable carbon-reinforced shell
- Durable hollow Cr-Mo rails; 7mm round
- Synthetic cover is weather resistant and features perforations
- Level 2 padding features Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning
- SWAT™ compatible mounts molded into saddle base allow for sleek, integrated storage solutions
- Width options: 143mm, 155mm
- Color: Black
- Weight: 143mm 254g, 155mm 256g (actual)