Specialized Bridge Sport Saddle
The bargain-priced Bridge Sport Saddle offers Specialized's Body Geometry features, a sleek profile and excellent construction to cyclists who are stepping up from lesser OE saddles or want to try a flatter, contemporary saddle design. You get true advanced design features almost never found at this price point. With the lightweight and durable carbon-reinforced shell found on higher end Specialized saddle models and round steel rails that are strong, resilient to long-term use, and offer some mild flex. The Bridge Sport carries Low/Medium density foam provides the perfect blend of bike feel and cushioning, in Specialized's softer Level III configuration, making it ideal for those who need a little more cushioning and instant comfort.
Body Geometry's deeply researched saddle concepts are here. The unisex Bridge Sport is available in two widths, 143mm and 155mm so you find the size that best supports your sitbone alignment. The central relief zone keeps pressure off your most sensitive areas, maintaining bloodflow, reducing numbness and protecting nerves. The overall stiffness of the shell is crucial to the performance and longevity of the saddle, allowing the BG concepts to be effective. Body posture wise, the Bridge Sport favors a moderate hip angle. It won't be too comfortable for sitting upright beyond short periods of time, and also isn't optimal for the most aggressive riding position for very long either. Specialized has also included their SWAT saddle threaded mounts, which are molded into the saddle base to allow for sleek, integrated SWAT storage solutions.
- Unisex, cost effective saddle choice for on and off-road expeditions, for sport and intermediate cyclists
- The broad, flat profile allows for added control, with optimal support for a moderate hip angle riding position
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested for both men and women to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Lightweight and durable carbon-reinforced shell
- 7mm round steel rails are resilient and strong
- Synthetic cover is weather resistant and features perforations
- Level 3 padding features Low/Medium density foam provides the perfect blend of bike feel and cushioning
- SWAT™ compatible mounts molded into saddle base allow for sleek, integrated storage solutions
- Width options: 143mm, 155mm
- Color: Black
- Weights: 143mm 312g, 155mm 320g (actual)