Specialized Diverge Pro Carbon Bicycle
The great range and capability of SRAM's 1x eTap AXS/Eagle components power this Diverge Pro Carbon Bicycle from Specialized. The Force/Eagle X01 wide range drivetrain can be raced, toured, and ridden as hard as you want, over the roughest gravel surfaces. The special capabilities of the Diverge Fact 9r frameset are a great match with this groupset and build kit. The updated Diverge is one of the hottest gravel platforms because it has a geometry that is as versatile as the terrain it was designed to dominate, and is just as happy with 700c or 650b wheels. The geometry fields an evolved balance just as happy racing or playing as it does on your next bikepacking weekend. This build is set-up for fast fun, with 700c Roval Terra CL carbon wheels and 38mm Specialized Pathfinder Pro tires. If you are looking for a fun and podium capable gravel weapon with incredible shifting and braking performance, this eTap AXS-equipped machine will impress.
The FACT9r carbon frame was developed for the proper balance of performance and compliance. It is similar in every way to the S-Works Diverge with a one step difference in the carbon grade. All of the frameset bells and whistles are here with a SWAT box, plenty of frame and fork bosses for various accessories to get you for an adventure weekend. The frameset features the Future Shock 2.0, the ultimate technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance and a hydraulic damper, Future Shock 2.0 suspends the rider not the bike. This keeps you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh. Since Future Shock 2.0’s damper is adjustable, you’ll be ready for the rough stuff and efficient on smooth pavement.
The design team tossed gravel geometry "status-quo" out the window. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry Specialized has ever created for a drop bar model, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. They have increased the frame’s reach, introduced a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. The combination integrates perfectly to create incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while allowing for spec’ing shorter stem lengths that keep the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. The geometry also keeps the bottom bracket low enough to increase stability, but high enough to utilize with 650b wheels, should you choose that build option. As nothing unlocks a bike’s capability like tire clearance, the new Diverge features room for a legitimate 47mm tire mounted on a 700c wheel or a 2.1” with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a driveside chainstay utilizing a solid beam of carbon behind the chain rings, the engineers created clearance without using a fragile dropped chain stay design or increasing chain stay length, at 425mm on all frame sizes.
SRAM delivers a wide ranging 1x eTap AXS wireless shifting drivetrain, with a Force 1x 42T crankset matched to an Eagle 10-50T cassette via an X01 eTap AXS Rear Derailleur. Super clean set-up, precision shifting and the HRD road disc braking system are here to delight and perform, while driving the lightweight and responsive, 32mm profile Roval Terra Carbon CL wheelset with it's 25mm internal rim width and Roval AFD1 Center Lock disc hubset.
Specialized supplies a well matched cockpit, Roval delivering the lightweight, compliant Terra Carbon round seatpost, which carries a Body Geometry Power Pro Saddle. The 16° flare of the Easton EC70 AX Carbon handlebar offers serious terrain leverage and quick hand transitions with good vibration mitigation. Designed to integrate with the Future Shock 2.0 fork, the Future Stem Pro stem is stiff, and strong with a reasonable weight. Roubaix S-Wrap has grip and comfort you'll appreciate.
- SRAM Force/Eagle X01 eTap AXS HRD 1x equipped Diverge Pro gravel bike; carbon frame, innovative suspension fork
- Optimally versatile for a wide variety of gravel and adventure use, from race to bike packing
- Specialized Diverge FACT 9r carbon, SWAT™ Door integration, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, 12/142mm thru-axle, Flat Mount disc
- Responsive, quick and lively under power, but stable and confidence inspiring
- All new progressive gravel geometry w/ increased reach, slacker head tube, longer offset fork
- Use of shorter stem keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively
- Bottom bracket height is kept low, but still allows for 650b wheel use
- Future Shock 2.0 w/ Damper, Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12/100mm thru-axle, Flat Mount disc
- 20mm of axial compliance and adjustable hydraulic damper that suspends the rider, not the bike
- Smooth boot and spacer design creates a clean look and functional protection
- Internal routing for a clean look and efficiency
- Plenty of frame bosses for racks, along with fork and top tube mounts
- Driveside chain stay utilizes a solid beam of carbon for clearance without potential fragility
- Tire clearance: 47mm w/ 700c wheel, 2.1” with a 650b wheel
- SRAM Force/Eagle X01 eTap AXS HRD 1x12s Groupset
- Force Shift/HRD brake levers/calipers, wireless X01 Eagle AXS w/eTap battery (includes USB cable/charger)
- Force 1x DUB Crankset, 42T w/DUB BSA 68mm BB, X01 Eagle 12spd Chain, XG-1295 Eagle 10-50 cassette (XDR), 160mm CenterLine XR (CLX-R) disc rotors
- Wheelset: Roval Terra CL 700c, 25mm IRW carbon rim, 32mm depth, DT-Roval XDR 350 hub, 24h, DT Swiss Comp Race spokes
- Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready tires, transparent sidewall, 700x38mm; w/tubes
- Kit: Easton EC70 AX Carbon bar- 120mm drop x 80mm reach x 16° flare; Future Stem Pro, Roubaix S-Wrap
- Roval Terra Carbon Seatpost, 27.2mm, 20mm offset, with BG Power Pro Saddle
- SWAT: Integrated SWAT door, internal storage system
- Sizes | Included component spec by bike size
- 49cm | Post: 330mm | Bar: 38cm | Stem: 60mm | Crank: 170mm | Saddle width: 155mm
- 52cm | Post: 330mm | Bar: 40cm | Stem: 70mm | Crank: 170mm | Saddle width: 155mm
- 54cm | Post: 380mm | Bar: 42cm | Stem: 80mm | Crank: 172.5mm | Saddle width: 143mm
- 56cm | Post: 380mm | Bar: 42cm | Stem: 90mm | Crank: 172.5mm | Saddle width: 143mm
- 58cm | Post: 380mm | Bar: 44cm | Stem: 100mm | Crank: 175mm | Saddle width: 143mm
- 61cm | Post: 380mm | Bar: 44cm | Stem: 100mm | Crank: 175mm | Saddle width: 143mm
- Sizes: 49, 52, 54, 56, 58, 61 cm
- Color: Gloss Redwood/Smoke/Chrome/Clean
- Weight: 19.56 lbs (54cm)
|Top Tube Length||515mm||529mm||542mm||558mm||573mm||589mm||605mm||628mm|
|Head Tube Length||99mm||99mm||104mm||116mm||133mm||159mm||185mm||209mm|
|Bottom Bracket Drop||80mm||80mm||80mm||80mm||80mm||80mm||80mm||80mm|