Specialized Race-Series Bib Tights
Specialized's Race-Series Bib Tights give you the capability and freedom to tackle challenging elements in bib tight that is designed to be ridden aggressively and won't be out of place on a cold, windy October race or training ride, and is equally at home in a cross environment. The articulated cycling fit is designed to complement the body throughout the changing positions and movements of cycling, to eliminate any unwanted pinching, rubbing, or chafing while protecting against wind and water, with effective breathability.
Featuring a soft shell knit fabric, which is paired with insulating thermal panels, these bib tights keep you plenty warm on cold days, all without overheating. The forward facing and lower rear leg panels offer the blocking protection you require, while the complementary thermal panels keep and manage heat, while wicking away moisture. Given the Race-Series label, the piece has been designed for high-level effort in harsh conditions, so it must regulate to prevent overheating. Your accompanying upper body layers must also be considered with this capacity. Unlike some cold weather bib tights, the Race-Series carries more warmth and coverage through the torso and straps, which allows you more flexibility with a lighter weight shell and mid-layer selection.
The front torso section has a zip zone that makes it easier to take the piece on an off, and it sits above the waist so as to not cause discomfort when you are in the drops. Overall the garment is mildly compressive and formfitting, with the panels aligned and shaped for ideal articulation and stretch as needed for movement and a free pedal stroke. Specialized is using their triple-density foam of the Body Geometry 3D Contour Chamois, which is molded to match the shape of your body and offers the incredible fit, breathability, and comfort that you require in cold, wet conditions. Reflective elements round out this performance oriented cold weather race bib tight.
- Cold and wet weather bib tight designed for hard efforts in challenging conditions, with the protection and thermal properties you need in both upper and lower sections
- Soft Shell knit fabric with remarkable insulating properties, as well as wind & water resistance, highly breathable
- Insulating thermal panels in selective locations of the tights to further the overall warmth
- Articulated cycling fit is designed to complement the body throughout the positions and movements of cycling, which eliminates any unwanted pinching, rubbing, or chafing
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions
- Triple-density-foam, highly breathable Performance Body Geometry 3D Contour Chamois is pre-molded to match the shape of the body for exceptional comfort
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL
- Color: Black
- Weight: 394 grams (Large)
Helmets- Evade II, Prevail II, Echelon II, Propero III, Airnet
|Head Circumference||51-56cm (20-22")||55-59cm (21¾-23¼")||59-63cm (23¼-24¾")|
|US Shoe Size||4-6||7-9||10-12||13+|
|Specialized Euro Shoe Size||36-39||40-42||43-45||46+|
Mens Shorts, Bibs, Knickers & Tights
Mens Jerseys, Jackets & Vests
|Middle Finger Length||<7.6cm||7.6-8cm||8.1-8.6cm||8.6-9cm||9-9.4cm||>9.4cm|
|Palm Circumference||<21.5cm||21.5-22cm||22-22.5cm||22.5-23.5cm||23.5 - 24.5cm||>24.5cm|
|Middle Finger Length||<6.4cm||6.4-6.9cm||6.9-7.4cm||7.4-7.8cm||7.8-8.4cm||>8.4cm|