Roubaix Pro 2Bliss Road Tire
The Roubaix Pro 2Bliss Ready is an endurance road tire that's well suited for smooth and rough roads alike. That's because it's fast like any competitive road tire, only it features a unique Endurant casing with bead-to-bead puncture protection and increased sidewall stability. The casing smooths your ride and keeps you fresh, while the tread handles responsively. Add to this the lower pressures and natural pinch-flat protection that tubeless setups provide, and you'll be hammering through corners confidently in no time.
One major key to the control and rolling speed of the tire is the GRIPTON rubber compound, used in most of Specialized's top tires. It has inherent low rolling resistance and plus grip that offer superior cornering traction. The tread pattern takes full advantage of the rubber, and resembles the All Conditions system Specialized uses, with a low profile directional design. Segmented patterns on either side produce a chevron effect when looked at in full, with the small segmented gaps encouraging grip and water release, while also being able to manage some softer, loose material on pavement. The end result is a higher volume road tire that takes full advantage the 45-90psi via the 2Bliss system. The ride is smooth, yet sure and confident, and cancels out or blocks small punctures and abrasions.Return to Top
- Versatile, reliable high volume tubeless road tire with all-conditions capability, surprising performance
- Excellent inflation and sealing hold with the 2Bliss system, effectively eliminates "burping"
- Directional, subtle segmented chevron tread with narrow smooth center section handles surface water and soft material with ease
- Features excellent control, grip and impact protection in normal wet or dry conditions, with a better than expected road feel (attributed to the casing that) induces confidence
- GRIPTON® rubber compound has extremely low rolling resistance and superior cornering traction
- Black Belt Protection, bead to bead Endurant Casing combine for excellent overall protection
- 120 TPI casing is ideally supple, not often found in tubeless road tires
- Safety notice: should only be used on Hooked type rims and not Straight-Side (hookless) type rims
- Size / Approx Weight / Pressure range:
- 700x23/25 (tbd)
- 700x25/28 (tbd)
- 700x30/32 / 375g / 45-90psi
- Colors: Black, Black/Brownwall