Specialized S-Works Renegade 2Bliss Ready Tire
When you are looking for the best possible balance of supreme speed and control while flying over pure hardpack, the S-Works Renegade 2Bliss Ready Tire from Specialized is a top choice. With the lightweight and supple 120 TPI S-Works casing, and a tread design that maximizes the low rolling resistance and inherent properties of the GRIPTON compound. It may be a specialty tire for most, but if you live in the desert Southwest, the summer Rockies or dry California, you know this is 29" XC tire that can carry you through all kinds of fine, at speed.
One only wants to live on the edge so much, so the S-Works Renegade's tread has enough shoulder and edge bite to hold a line, especially when taking advantage of low pressures afforded by the 2Bliss Ready tire. Though a rounder crown shape at higher pressures, dropping down to the mid point of the psi range changes the nature of the tire, so know you terrain and your pressures and you can a combination of speed and grip that plays to your strengths.
- XC tire perfect for fast accelerations and climbing over hard-pack terrain
- Premium edition, with lightweight, most supple casing
- 120 TPI casing is lightweight, supple, and allows for a great footprint with control at low pressure
- GRIPTON® maximizes mechanical grip, damps vibration, and offers unparalleled traction in either wet or dry conditions
- Compound recipe filters low and high frequencies for ground stability and control
- Fast-rolling directional, low knob tread design with carefully shaped/angles knob blocks to grip and provide traction while reducing weight tire
- Tread blocks have been optimized to adapt to slippery surfaces with enough bite for loose ground
- Maintains enhanced cornering traction and braking effectiveness with larger shoulder edge knobs
- Foldable butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
- Sizes / Approx Weight / Pressure range:
- 29x2.1" / 510g / 25-50psi
- 29x2.3" / 575g / 25-50psi
- Color: Black