Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper EVO Bicycle 2022
NOTE: Component Specifications are subject to change without notice, based on availability
The S-Works Stumpjumper EVO is much more than just a trail bike; it’s a shred-sled built to full-send down the gnarliest trails. Featuring an all-new design, with an adjustable head tube angle, 150mm of performance tuned travel, and the adaptability of S-Sizing, this thing is an absolute ripper. The S-Works Stumpjumper EVO is a trail monster in true S-Works fashion- built with the best. A Fox Factory fork and rear shock handle suspension duties, while SRAM's Code RSC four-piston brakes allow you to deftly manage speed and a full SRAM Eagle AXS wireless groupset deliver s 520% gearing range, simple efficiency, and an awesome riding experience. Roval, RockShox and Deity fit out the wheels and cockpit, delivering the comfort, control and overall performance.
All the travel in the world is useless without the proper shock tuning and kinematics. For the new Stumpjumper EVO design, so Specialized prioritized kinematic performance. Applying lessons learned while developing the Enduro, then following that with more than 1,000 hours of field and suspension lab development, they’ve not only improved the pedaling performance of the Stumpjumper, but also made it more capable, agile, and lively. The R&D team increased anti-squat, so the suspension better resists pedal bob, as well as further improving bump performance on square-edge hits.
The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper EVO is Specialized's most progressive yet. Long, low, slack, short offset fork, steeper seat tube angle, AKA the true trail requirements for modern progressive riding. But not everyone jibs the same way, which is why the geo on the new Stumpjumper EVO is fully adjustable with six different settings. You can adjust the BB height by 10mm, you can adjust your head angle by two-degrees, and you can make these adjustments independently of each other. Finally, if you want to go full-party mullet-mode, the EVO lets you run a 27.5-inch rear wheel mated with a 29-inch front.
Rider-First Engineered frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy rider an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits- rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness, at the lightest-possible weight.
Specialized introduced the SWAT door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, adding room IN your frame for those serious necessities like pumps and spare tubes, and immediately rendering jersey pockets redundant. With the new Stumpjumper, the SWAT designers have increased the volume and added a SWAT Bladder, giving you an extra 22oz of onboard water storage, which is the same amount as a small water bottle, hidden in your downtube.
- Frame: 2022 S-Works Stumpjumper EVO FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, head tube angle adjustment, Horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
- Rear Shock: FOX FLOAT X Factory, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 2-position lever w/ LSC adjustment, S1:210x50mm, S2-S6:210x55mm
- Fork: FOX FLOAT 36 Factory, GRIP2 damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, S1: 150mm of travel, S2-S6: 160mm of travel
- EVO design allows you to run a 29" front wheel with a 27.5mm rear for a more dh-like trail experience
- SWAT: Increased-volume SWAT Door integration with 22oz SWAT Bladder
- Groupset: 1x12 SRAM XX1/X01 Eagle AXS
- Shift Lever: Eagle AXS Rocker Paddle
- Rear Derailleur: XX1 Eagle AXS (with eTap Battery/charger dock w/USB cable)
- Crankset: SRAM X01 Eagle Carbon, DUB; 30T Chainring Alloy, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: DUB 73mm Threaded
- Cassette: XG-1299, 12-Speed, 10-52T
- Chain: XX1 Eagle
- Front/Rear Brakes: SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm rotors
- Wheelset & Tires
- Rims: Roval Traverse SL 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready, hand-built
- Front Hub: Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15/110mm thru-axle spacing
- Rear Hub: Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54T engagement, SRAM XD driver, 12/148mm thru-axle spacing
- Spokes/Lacing: DT Competition Race laced 2x/2x all around
- Tires: Butcher GRID casing, 29x3", GRIPTON compound T7 Front/T9 Rear; 2Bliss Ready (set-up with tubes)
- Stem: Deity; 35mm diameter
- Handlebar: Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6° upsweep, 8° backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm wide, 35.0mm diameter
- Grips: Deity Knuckleduster, Black
- Saddle: Bridge; hollow Ti-rails
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9, 1X left side pod remote
- Seat Binder: 38.6mm, Alloy
- Sizes & Component specifics by frame size
- S1- Stem: 35mm, Crank: 165mm, Post length: 100mm, Saddle width: 155mm
- S2- Stem: 35mm, Crank: 170mm, Post length: 125mm, Saddle width: 155mm
- S3- Stem: 35mm, Crank: 170mm, Post length: 150mm, Saddle width: 143mm
- S4- Stem: 35mm, Crank: 170mm, Post length: 170mm, Saddle width: 143mm
- S5- Stem: 35mm, Crank: 170mm, Post length: 170mm, Saddle width: 143mm
- S6- Stem: 35mm, Crank: 175mm, Post length: 170mm, Saddle width: 143mm
- Color: Satin Brushed Black Liquid Metal / Carbon / Black
- Weight: 29.95 lbs