Specialized S-Works Turbo RapidAir 2Bliss Road Tire
If you take the essence of the S-Works Turbo road tire and Specialized's RapidAir 2Bliss system, then add the requirements and demands of a World Tour pro cycling team, the result is the S-Works Turbo RapidAir 2Bliss Road Tire. The riders of the Deceuninck–Quick-Step team were willing to move off tubular tires, but they had some hefty goals for the engineering team: make the all-around fastest, lightest, and most puncture-resistant tires the company ever made. And of course, they had to have the ride quality of tubulars. It wasn't easy, but the result was fantastic, tubeless road became less of an experiment at the World Tour level, and more of true option, and one favored by the D-QS team riders. Mission accomplished, and now you get to ride them as well.
Specialized developed the tread system to maximize the qualities of their GRIPTON® rubber compound, which inherently has extremely low rolling resistance and superior cornering traction. The tread pattern differs from the S-Works Turbo, with a wider, sleek center section, and a diamond file-type design on the shoulders and edge. This combination allows for maximum speed and control without compromise- as the pro's demanded, and can also optimize the feel and variation that comes with slightly lower than normal road pressures you find with road tubeless use. The slight tire deformation stays on the pavement, which reduces overall rolling resistance and both more comfortable and forgiving to road surface variation.
The Specialized S-Works Turbo RapidAir 2Bliss Road Tire still carries the proven and effectively supple Black Belt puncture protection system, and use of 2Bliss Tire Sealant simply enhances the seal and protection overall. No pro cyclist would ride a tire throughout the racing season without the utmost confidence in it's reliability and efficacy. Specialized developed a 2Bliss tire they could embrace, enjoy and benefit from, demonstrating the inspiration and trust they have with their sponsor. Your turn.
- Light, fast, best riding and reliable tubeless road tire- tested, ridden/endorsed by World Tour cyclists
- Excellent inflation and sealing hold with the RapidAir 2Bliss system, effectively eliminates "burping"
- Features excellent control and speed in normal wet or dry conditions, with an informed road feel that induces confidence at any temperature or braking load
- Smooth center section with diamond file-type tread on the shoulders and edge
- Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
- GRIPTON® rubber compound has extremely low rolling resistance and superior cornering traction
- Black Belt Protection under tread offers very good puncture protection
- 120 TPI casing is ideally supple, not often found in tubeless road tires
- Sizes / Approx Weight / Pressure range:
- 700x24 / 265g / 100-125psi
- 700x26 / 285g / 80-95psi
- 700x28 / 305g / 75-90psi
- Color: Black