Specialized S-Works Turbo Road Tire
The S-Works Turbo tire sets the standard for how a clincher performance road tire should be. It's fast, light, and supple with an excellent feel that inspires rider confidence. It features Specialized's GRIPTON® rubber compound and has an extremely low rolling resistance that combines with superior cornering traction. The tread rubber is used on several of Specialized's best road tires, and well respected.
The tread itself is subtle, with fine segmented directional lines that resemble a chevron across the round of the tire out to the edge. The true center is slick for lower rolling resistance, while the versatile tread and superior rubber delivers the control you need to attack descents, criterium corners or when navigating a sketchy pack. The S-Works Turbo Road Tire is a true performance clincher and has long been popular with developing cyclists who prefer the consistency and simplicity of training and racing on the same tire.
- Race capable clincher tire that is fast, light, and supple, with excellent grip, feel and control on pavement
- Directional, subtle segmented chevron tread handles surface water and soft material with ease
- Features excellent control in normal wet or dry conditions, with an informed road feel that induces confidence
- GRIPTON® rubber compound has extremely low rolling resistance and superior cornering traction
- Black Belt Protection under tread offers very good puncture protection
- 120 TPI casing is ideally supple, and ideal for carrying a race-level folding clincher
- Sizes / Approx Weight / Pressure range:
- 700x24 / 210g / 100-125psi
- 700x26 / 220g / 100-125psi
- 700x28 / 235g / 100-115psi
- Color: Black