Specialized Sawtooth 2Bliss Gravel Tire
Specialized considers the Sawtooth 2Bliss Gravel Tire to be THE adventure tire of choice as it has been developed specifically to handle any road surface and to be tough enough to withstand the rigors of exploration. The fast rolling negative tread offers sharp sawtooth type angles and edges that break out from the centerline to hook onto any surface, while the Endurant casing reinforces the sidewall for added protection and high carrying loads. Meanwhile, their legendary GRIPTON® rubber compound offers reliable grip and control in wet or dry on hard or paved surfaces, and the center tread zone rubber is reinforced for high mileage. This iteration can be set up tubeless, so you're able to run lower pressures for added grip and traction, while also reducing the risk of pinch flats.
The Sawtooth is available in three high volume, fast rolling sizes and two sidewall colors. If you are looking for an versatile and fast tubeless ready adventure tire that can carry you from the start to the end points after days, weeks, or months of daily use, you found it.
- Fast rolling tubeless ready tire can handle any road surface and tough enough for the rigors of exploration
- Offers reliable grip/control in wet/dry on hard/paved surfaces; center tread rubber is reinforced for high mileage
- Tread offers sharp angles and edges to hook onto any surface
- Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
- GRIPTON® rubber compound has extremely low rolling resistance and superior cornering traction
- Black Belt Protection, bead to bead Endurant Casing combine for excellent overall protection
- 120 TPI casing is ideally supple, not often found in gravel/adventure tires in this price range
- Size / Approx Weight / Pressure range:
- 700x38 / 500g / 50-80psi
- 700x40 / 555g / 50-80psi
- 700x42 / 615g / 50-80psi
- Colors: Black, Black/Brownwall