Specialized Stix Elite 2 Taillight
Great taillights are easy to find. Really. But great taillights with massive lumen output, 6 carefully considered use modes, quality LED's and electronics, plus a sleek form factor and integrated USB charging tab? Not so many of those- and when you add in the $40 price point, just don't consider another taillight until you discover the details on the Specialized Stix Elite Taillight.
Nothing says “see me now” louder than a strong and bright taillight, both for day or nighttime use. With its spherical lens, which directs lumens more than a 1/2 mile (800m) in the brightest sun, the Stix Elite 2 taillight is the go-to taillight for Specialized employees and shop riders everywhere. It’s all about peace of mind, really, and with its six light modes, you get multiple options for day or night visibility. And depending on the chosen mode, this taillight will run for up to 77 hours, and it’s easily charged via built-in USB tab, which eliminates the need for a cable. Simple, excellent. Done.
- Sleek taillight with impeccable credentials, use modes, practicality, and capability
- Dome lens concentrates output from CREE XBD P4 center LED for 1/2 mile (800m) visibility in the brightest sun
- Fresnel lenses for secondary LEDs provide wide angle visibility
- 540mAh battery recharges via built-in USB tab in two hours (no extra cables needed).
- Flexible mounting system works with all round seatposts, plus it's compatible with most seatstays (Aero strap mount available separately)
- Red/Green battery charge level indicator
- Taillight Use Modes: Output / Duration
- Steady High mode: 50 lumens for 2:30 hours
- Steady Low mode: 18 lumens for 9:00 hours
- Power Surge mode: 37 lumens for 8:30 hours
- Power Flash mode: 100 lumens for 10:00 hours
- Disco Flash mode: 40 lumens for 22:00 hours
- Eco Flash mode: 12 lumens for 77:00 hours
- Includes: Light, mount strap
- Color: Black