Specialized Therminal Engineered Leg Warmers
Not everyone loves leg warmers, especially with so many great tight options available, but what if your leg warmer was simply great- with ideal fit, hold and warmth for your needs? That could definitely change your mind. Known for innovation and constantly seeking the use of design and technology to improve their products, Specialized has found a way make a lighter thermal weight versions of their Therminal Warmers. To make the Therminal™ Engineered Leg Warmers, the company selected a special cylindrical knitting machine that allows the design team to engineer and execute areas of stretch, compression, and articulation, while also creating a seamless design. The result is warmer that is more fluid and flexible, with more natural and anatomic fit.
As a lighter weight than the standard Therminal Warmer, this seamless version is perfect to stash in a jersey pocket when you need a little extra protection on days with a cool start or finish, a fast descent or for a long climb in the shadows. The Therminal Engineered Warmers use a yarn that offers good loft (a brushed fleece) for trapping body heat and adding a good sense of durability, while a knit construction allows for excellent air permeability and breathability- which allows moisture and excess heat to escape for a better balance. The construction technique and design also comes with the added benefit of aligning with your knee joint, so the warmers will stay put with just the right amount of compression at the thigh and ankle cuffs. And, oh yes, it is rated a UV50+ protection as well. It's not just a great simple knee warmer, it' a better, smarter great "simple" leg warmer.
- Beautifully executed seamless leg warmer with lightweight thermal properties, incredible fit
- Construction aligns warmer at the knee joint so it will stay in place with lightly compressive thigh and lower leg cuffs
- Can be quickly easily be removed and put on, but we recommend you remove your shoe to facilitate and prevent damage. The material stretch and soft inner surface make the process go smoothly.
- Therminal™ fabrics feature a brushed fleece interior that insulates, while remaining highly breathable and effective at managing moisture
- Engineered construction minimizes edges and stitching, creating a smooth, compressive feel against your skin
- Special cylindrical knitting machine can execute areas of stretch, compression, and articulation in seamless design
- Knitted articulation and openings keep the warmers in place for the perfect fit
- Deflect™ UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays
- Fabric content: 70% Polyester, 18% Nylon, 12% Spandex
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL
- Color: Black
- Weight: 102 grams (Large)
Helmets- Evade II, Prevail II, Echelon II, Propero III, Airnet
|Head Circumference||51-56cm (20-22")||55-59cm (21¾-23¼")||59-63cm (23¼-24¾")|
|US Shoe Size||4-6||7-9||10-12||13+|
|Specialized Euro Shoe Size||36-39||40-42||43-45||46+|
Mens Shorts, Bibs, Knickers & Tights
Mens Jerseys, Jackets & Vests
|Middle Finger Length||<7.6cm||7.6-8cm||8.1-8.6cm||8.6-9cm||9-9.4cm||>9.4cm|
|Palm Circumference||<21.5cm||21.5-22cm||22-22.5cm||22.5-23.5cm||23.5 - 24.5cm||>24.5cm|
|Middle Finger Length||<6.4cm||6.4-6.9cm||6.9-7.4cm||7.4-7.8cm||7.8-8.4cm||>8.4cm|