Specialized Trigger Pro 2Bliss Gravel Tire
The Trigger Pro 2Bliss Ready tire rolls fast on asphalt, hard-pack, and gravel paths, making it ideal for anyone looking to get the most out of a smooth cyclocross or gravel course. It features a bead-to-bead Endurant casing and BlackBelt technology for improved puncture protection under the tread, while the unrivaled GRIPTON® compound makes it smooth rolling and tough enough for the rigors of cross trail courses. With this 2Bliss Ready version, you'll be able to run lower tire pressures and benefit from the improved grip and protection from pinch flats.
Diamond tread knobs of various sizes, shapes and types deliver speed and grip on smoother, firmer surfaces, even pavement. The center tread is smoother with lowest profile knobs for that speed. As you move onto the shoulders the diamond rows change emphasis and angle for direction grip and hold without sacrificing speed on hardpack. The true edge knobs provide a definitive grip and traction in soft or loose material, while having a relieved center for extra hold when leaning into a corner. This directional tread set-up is more versatile than you'd think, but still optimized for speed.
- Fast rolling gravel tubeless ready gravel tire for smoother surfaces- edges can paddle some soft material
- Excellent inflation and sealing hold with the 2Bliss system, effectively eliminates bead read release in psi range
- Diamond tread system of various profiles, shapes, angles and positions
- Casing: 60 TPI
- Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
- GRIPTON® rubber compound has extremely low rolling resistance and superior cornering traction
- Endurant Casing and BlackBelt provide bead to bead abrasion and puncture protection, respectively
- Size/Weight/Pressure range: 700x38 / 490 grams / 45-90psi
- Color: Black