Specialized Turbo Pro Road Tire
The Specialized Turbo Pro Road tire is a competitive clincher, ideal for fast training, that utilizes many of the same features found in the S-Works version, but has a different casing and an updated tread pattern. After all, competitive riders need a fast, light, and tough tire, and the Turbo Pro is all three. With its flawless tread, supple casing, and unrivaled GRIPTON® compound, it features extremely low rolling resistance and superior cornering traction. Put it all together, and you'll be climbing and descending with confidence and speed.
The tread offers a true center slick for lower rolling resistance, while the directional tire carries a diamond file-type tread on the shoulders and edge for excellent cornering hold and feel that belies the 60 TPI casing, but that is what superior rubber, informed design, and serious testing delivers. The Black Belt protection effectively limits punctures without compromising feel or ride quality.
- Excellent folding clincher training tire that is fast with excellent grip, feel and control on pavement
- Mild diamond file tread on shoulders and edge handles surface water and soft material with ease
- Wide smooth center tread zone for speed, lower resistance
- Features reliable control in normal wet or dry conditions, with an informed road feel that induces confidence
- GRIPTON® rubber compound has extremely low rolling resistance and superior cornering traction
- Black Belt Protection under tread offers very good puncture protection
- 60 TPI casing is supple yet durable and resilient, combined with compound and tread it truly delivers
- Sizes / Approx Weight / Pressure range:
- 700x24 / 240g / 100-125psi
- 700x26 / 250g / 100-125psi
- 700x28 / 280g / 85-95psi
- 700x30 / 305g / 85-95psi
- Color: Black