SRAM Force 22 11-Speed Front Derailleur
The SRAM Force 22 Yaw front derailleur can handle every gear combination including standard, compact and Wi-Fli with no chain rub or gear grinding. You get 22 useable gears with no need to trim the front derailleur and no chain grinding - so you are never "that guy" in the group ride who is constantly grinding your chain. Designed and optimized for use with SRAM's wider, stiffer, and newly profiled X-GlideR 11-speed chainrings, the Force 22 Yaw Front Derailleur features Yaw technology that eliminates the concept of manually "trimming" the front derailleur with your shifters.
The Force 22 Yaw Front Derailleur actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. As a result, shifts feel more direct, more precise, system that works as one with the chain, crankset and chainrings. There is no rub when set-up properly. SRAM provides excellent alignmnet markings to ensure installation is correct.
Materials include a steel outer cage, steel inner cage and a composite tail. SRAM includes a chain spotter that is independently adjustable from the derailleur. The integrated and removable chain spotter makes it virtually impossible to drop the chain to the inside protecting your frame in the process from potential damage.
- Excellent front derailleur for SRAM road 11-speed drivetrains, with Yaw™ technology
- Yaw cage rotates in line with chain, eliminating the need to trim the derailleur
- True 22 means twenty-two usable gears in all gear combinations with no rasp or rub
- Slim spring design eliminates frame interference
- Durable, light, fast, precise; optimized to work with thicker, stiffer X-GlideR chainrings
- Precision alignment markings
- Integrated chain spotter protects your frame
- Black anodized finish
- Option: Braze-on
- Weight: 79 grams (chain spotter adds 10 grams)
SRAM 11 speed components were designed to be paired with matching SRAM 11 speed components to ensure proper function. 11-speed SRAM and Shimano cassettes require an 11-speed compatible rear wheel. Please call with compatibility questions 800-627-6664.