SRAM Force AXS 12-Speed Wide Outer Chainring
The double chainring SRAM Force AXS 12-speed drivetrain system operates on the X-Range gearing concept, working with new cassette ranges for optimal gearing options. The Force AXS WIDE 2x12 crankset features a 4-bolt Asymmetric 94mm bolt pattern (BCD). The precision machined chainrings have a durable finish that hardens the material for greater overall wear.
The 43T outer ring was designed to pair with the 30T inner chainring and has integrated bolt covers for a clean and sleek effect. Each pairing offered is specific with the outer ring machined for properly and precisely picking up the chain from the inner ring.
- Outer chainring for SRAM Force AXS WIDE 2x12 crankset
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression
- 94mm Asymmetric 4-bolt pattern (BCD)
- Tooth profiles are designed for improved wear
- Machined chainring also features a durable finish (2-piece construction with composite ("fairing")
- Size options: 43T WIDE (designed and ramped for use with 30T inner ring on Force WIDE set-ups)
- Finish: Black / Force AXS
- Weight: 128 grams